The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak took us all by surprise. What’s more, the risks of this global pandemic are still rampant. [...]
POP displays are a great way to attract attention and increase brand recognition.
Digital printing vs. screen printing: If you had to guess, which do you think does a better job? You may be surprised.
Given the crispness, boldness and process improvements that digital printing offer compared to screen, you may think it's the best method when white is featured in your signage. Think again.
At NGS Printing, we strive to not just meet our customers' exacting expectations, but to exceed them.
It isn't just the quality of our deliverables that sets us apart, but how we deliver them as well.
There's a lot more to acrylic than meets the eye, as you may be surprised by the variety of physical and logistical advantages that derive from acrylic signage.
You'll be hard-pressed to find a better material than rigid vinyl.
Here's a brief breakdown into one makes PETG more resilient - to the point of being virtually unbreakable.
If you're looking to more effectively build your brand, save space or increase customer awareness to the services you provide, decals may be the perfect solution.
You may recall our discussion on polystyrene, which accounts for between 25% and 30% of the material we print on. So you may be wondering: What accounts for the remaining 70% to 75%?
For your next printing job, which color will get the job done right - four color or spot color?
How do prioritize your objectives so the most important ones get first and foremost treatment?
Polystyrene accounts for roughly 30% of what we print on at NGS.
Pressure-sensitive vinyl may be just what you need to make the right impression.
In April, the Specialty Graphic Image Association bestowed NGS Printing with the coveted Sustainable Business Recognition Award.
How can you ensure that various shades of red continue to turn heads?
Here are a few suggestions that will help ensure the picture or message depicted via translite graphics truly shine - in more ways than one.
On June 25, McCormick Place - located just outside of downtown Chicago - will host GlobalShop at Retail X. NGS Printing is going. So should you.
Brick-and-mortar stores are mounting a defense against ecommerce retailers in the battle for consumers' hard-earned dollar.
Our process has helped us maintain our industry leader status. What is our process, you ask? Allow us to elaborate.
Whether you find it inscribed on t-shirt tags or boldly embossed on signage, "Made In U.S.A." imbues a certain sense of love for country.
Second surface printing can take your visual messages to the next level.
If you're considering an in-store makeover, you may want to include your signage as one of the elements that could use a good pick-me-up.
Does political campaign signage help candidates win elections?
Nearly 30 percent of the energy NGS Printing uses in production comes from solar.
For 10 years in a row, NGS Printing has achieved G7 Master qualification in color proofing, wide-format digital printing and screen-printing.
The printing business has a lot of turnover, but that's not the case at NGS Printing, which should come as good news to customers.
So you know what design, color scheme and words will fill out your point of purchase display. All you have left to decide is the material to use.